|Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd will repair or provide a replacement free of charge any part or products purchased, which becomes defective during the guarantee period. Repair or replacement of the product will be at the sole discretion of Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd.
Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd reserves the right to replace the defective part or product with a similar part or product in current production, provided that such a replacement part or product is of similar quality.
The following conditions will apply:
1. Documentary proof of purchase must be provided.
2. The guarantee expires on the anniversary of the purchase date.
3. Goods are to be used only for the purpose it is designed for.
4. Installation instructions must be closely followed.
5. Warranty extends to products purchased and installed in Australia only.
6. The guarantee is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
The following exclusions will apply:
1. Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, negligence, alteration, use of abrasive cleaners or misuse.
2. Damage during shipment except where transport charges are included in the pricing.
3. Damage to returned goods while under the care of the customer or the customer’s agent.
4. Labour costs not expressly authorised by Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd in writing, including cost of installation, de-installation, consultants or Technical advisors.
5. Light bulbs.
6. Damage caused by unauthorised repairs or use of non-standard spares.
7. Damage caused by impurities in pipes, including hard water.
8. Possible imperfections, which are part of the characteristics of the materials.
9. Claims for consequential damage and liquidated damages.
Arcorp Enterprises Pty Ltd
26 Kingsley Close